Hey babes, real talk here. A boudoir photo session is hard work! The poses can be hard to hold and feel like a serious workout. But I am going to let you in on a little secret that will allow you to rock any pose and look like a supermodel. Its called stretching! Yes, a simple stretching plan can take your poses from good to “holy moly, is that me?”.
During your session we will push the lines of your body and you will use muscles that you don’t normally engage. I hear it all the time that clients were so sore the next day. Below is 5 basic stretches to help get your bod loosened up for all the gorgeous ways we will pose. We normally suggest to start the stretching routine at least two weeks before your boudoir photoshoot, and, why not keep it going after….it’s so healthy!
- Downward Facing Dog -Stretches the back, hamstrings and opens the chest.
- Spinal Twist -My personal fav! Stretches the spine, neck and belly.
- Cobra -Opens the chest and strengthens core.
- Cat/Cow -Great for all part of your spine and shoulders.
- Child’s Pose -Stretch your hips!
In addition to these stretches, please add any others that you feel comfortable with. Also, make sure to do these the morning of your session so you are the most limber.
Ready to chat about your very own boudoir experience? Drop us a line and let’s chat