You may have found yourself asking “What Do I Bring To My Boudoir Session?” You may even be overwhelmed or anxious about this… So, we are here to help, and make it very easy!
Hair & Makeup by: Ashley Tolman
Studio: Modern Muse Studio
Okay, We’re going to walk you through the most popular question “What Do I bring?” So, let’s pretend the session you booked months ago is finally right around the corner! You are excited, maybe a little nervous, and also want to make sure you are as prepared as possible for your experience with us…
So, In order to be prepared, we ask every muse of ours to bring these few items on the day of their shoot to maximize their Boudoir Experience with us. Check out the list below.
Be sure to bring:
- Your outfits – Depending on the experience you choose with us, you will either have 2 or 4 outfit changes during your experience. We always encourage our clients to set up a complimentary zoom visit with us if they are unsure what to bring. We can even help you narrow down the day of your session too, so don’t worry if you bring a few extras!
- We encourage you to cut all the tags off of the lingerie that you will be wearing. If you aren’t sure what you are going to wear and may want to return a few things, leave those tags on and we can take care of it at the studio!
- You are more than welcome to bring stockings or garters to compliment your outfits. Sometimes we will use them and sometimes we won’t. It is very individualized depending on your session, your look, and your outfits. We will guide you every step of the way.
- Any jewelry you wish to wear (rings, earrings, etc). Remember, you don’t want to overdo it here. (But no matter what, be sure to stick to what makes you feel comfortable & confident!) If you wear a lot of jewelry bring it. If you don’t or only wear minimal, don’t feel like you have to overdo it!
- Your favorite pair of heels, (the taller the better) if you have any. (We carry several pairs that can fit sizes 6-10!)
- You do not need to bring any hair or makeup products with you. Our stylist will have everything needed. (If you have any concerns about this, don’t hesitate to reach out, and we’ll work together on this!)
- Water or something to drink (We supply water, but it’s important to stay hydrated!)
- Lunch or a snack if you wish (It’s a workout babe!)
- A change of clothes for after your session. Or you can leave as you came!
At the end of the day, we really do want to keep your day simple. All you have to do is show up and we take care of the rest.
If you have any questions about this, you are always welcome to reach out to us here!