So, Let’s talk about how to personalize your session WITHOUT the use of props!
You may have noticed that we typically don’t photograph a ton of props. We’ve talked about it a little before and why we typically suggest no props… and here’s why – your boudoir session is FOR YOU. To lift you up, celebrate you, empower you, and to show off the badass woman that you are…
Many times props seem out of place… On the classic side of our boudoir studio, it is set up similarly to a bedroom feel… so it’s no place for a traffic cone, a horse, a hard hat, etc. Anytime we see images like that we think to ourselves, no… that doesn’t make sense. So, we don’t want you to look back on your images and think the very same thing.
Tips To Personalize your boudoir Session
So, let’s talk about how you can personalize your session without the cheese or out-of-place items.
- We encourage you to bring in pieces of jewelry that are special to you – this could be pearls, your wedding ring, anniversary earrings etc.
- Shoes are a great way to personalize your session – we are really big fans of super-high heels.
- Grab your partner’s favorite tie or button-up. (Preferably not a work shirt or uniform shirt.
- Grab their dog tags if you want something military-related.
- If you love a team grab some lingerie in that team’s color.
Try and stay away from any big/bulky items as they will not flatter your beautiful body.
If you aren’t sure if you should bring a prop or not – let’s chat – we will need to make sure we can accommodate any requests in our studio
Also, if you do have any special requests, be sure to give us some advance notice.
We can’t wait to welcome you into the studio!
Ready to inquire about a session for yourself? Let’s chat!